Tuesday, November 22, 2011

tonight is different

 I am away from my computer for the night this meaning that I am unable to please the eye by adding photographs to this post. Sad I know BUT I will leave an inspirational quote instead. I feel like this is a good compensation.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet."

I guess that most of you have heard this one before but tonight this one hits close to home.

Sometimes you are woken from a great reality to see that there are still issues lying everywhere around you even if you wish to never see them, they are still there.
But the point is there WILL be tough times, becoming peaceful with this makes having hard times a little easier, no not easy but easier.

So understand that life will be hard. Understand that there could be a life changing rough event tomorrow or maybe next week but also understand that there is and always will be a way to make it through.

Life isn't meant to be lived fearful, tackle every issue head on and stay strong.
"Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
I am just on a roll this evening. :)

Don't forget your helmet tonight when you conquer the world.

xoxo
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment